Don't Miss out on These 2 Beautiful Homes


We are so excited about our upcoming listings. The two homes featured today are beautifully renovated, so they won't be on the market for long.

In the next couple of weeks we’ll be listing seven or eight homes, but I’ve personally chosen two standout listings to feature here.

In my opinion, these homes aren’t going to last long on the market. Because of this, I’d like you to be among the first to know about them. 

The first, located in Falls Church, is a beautiful, cozy, Cape Cod-style home. Sitting at a scenic point on a three-acre lot, this property is within walking distance of the metro station.

This home comes with a renovated kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances. The property will list for $649,000 and is at 403 S Spring St, Falls Church, VA 22046 .

The second property I’d like to draw your attention to is a $699,000 townhouse at 1123 Brentfield Drive, Mclean, VA 22101. I’ve personally had experience with listings in this area and I’m sure that this home will move quickly off the market.

In my opinion, these homes aren’t going to last long on the market.

With its renovated kitchen and updated bathrooms, this beautiful townhouse is a great deal for its price.

So if you have any interest in these properties or any others we’re listing or have any other questions, feel free to get in touch by giving us a call or sending me an email. I look forward to hearing from you, soon.